Hp Computer / tech support and customer service are hell!
I won’t bother you with the details. The bottom line is that I have been without my HP dv4000 laptop now for almost 7 weeks. The first time it went to the service depot because the tech support agent misdiagnosed a minor problem that should have been fixed on the telephone. But the depot replaced the motherboard – with a defective one. So it went back in a second time. Then, with a second new motherboard, the computer still would not work. So it’s now in for a third time, and the depot has missed the deadline to return it to me twice. I even revised my travel itinerary to be available on the date it was promised. As of today they cannot give me an revised estimated return date! I have requested a new computer but am being told (very politely) that I can’t have one until 30 days after the unit went in for repair the third time. Mind you, it never should have gone to repair in the first place – and then HP broke it! Of course I wrote to the HP President, whose staff sent it to the very people who are refusing to replace the computer. This is HP hell.
Mary Jenkins, Chattanooga, TN
More Hp Computer Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service