Howard Lee Schiff law offices / service

1 RI, United States Review updated:

The so called customer service is something less to be desired, horrible, horrible. I called to try and find out about anything that involves my so called case..without any resolution at all! The person who answered the phone was very, very rude and unprofessional and sounded like i was calling some fly by night place i don't know i must do more research!!

Comments

• Di
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Oh i agree, they call and harass you and threthen you and treat you like dirt. I have tried to make payments to my account and its next to impossible to access anything. No statements no history or nothing...

• Qu
      19th of May, 2010

I agree. They won't even negotiate anything and they call themselves debt collectors! Debt collectors will try to work with you if you are willing to pay but not these people. They will not make "payment arrangements". They have what they call discounted amounts which is ridiculous and expect you to pay ASAP... ya think if I had the money to pay I would have been talkng to them in the first place? When you are paying them, and you ask them to let you know what your balance is they never repond to you one way or the other. They are very unprofessional.