Houzz / stance crackled table

Puchased this 1.000 dollar, 300 pound table through Houzz in July 2016. They offered free delivery. It was free alright. Fed Ex came and dumped it on my front lawn. 300 pounds !!! I hired a glass company to bring it inside and assemble. The table is just for decor----it is not sat around----only one light object sits on top. After a few months I noticed a crack developing from the edge, moving all the way across the width of the table. I notified Houzz and sent pictures. They gave me nothing but push-back. After many weeks they were able to get the vendor---Wholesale Living in California---to replace it. But again, they only agreed to dump it on my front lawn. DO NOT purchase through Houzz. They are a clearing house. There is no accountability or customer service. Purchase directly from a vendor that will deal with you and make things right. Now, I have to hire someone to move the replacement table into my home AGAIN, assemble it AGAIN, AND remove the defective 300 pound table. Great way to treat a customer that spent 1, 000 bucks at your business. RUN !!!

Kk