Houzz — amish drying rack
placed an order with your company and waited one month for email... no product then went to website and order only to find out problem with card. straightened that out and reorder and told you to cancel first order...you sent me 2 items and never notified me by email of either. What type of company do you people have? No customer service number, no way to reach you??? I sent one of your messages and never received anything back..I'm sure since I sent one item back I will have problems with you now double billing me. Will NEVER order from your company again!!! Two order #s; [protected], also [protected] . Your company has also chosen NOT to send a packing slip so I have no idea which one I kept and which I sent back. Will definitely NEVER order from your company again. Rita Morey
More Houzz Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams 
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - bad service 
- Houzz - check cashing scheme targeting interior designers 
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!