Houseofbrides.com / bridesmaid dress
My bridesmaid ordered her dress at the end of January and was told the dress would be in the last week of April. She was told a few days ago that the manufacturer never confirmed her order and that she will not be receiving the dress until the first week of June...my wedding is the second week of June! They told her there was nothing they could do for her and that she'd just have to wait it out and that it was not their fault it was the manufacturer's fault.
Whenever the dress does get here she'll need to have alterations and has already been told by her seamstress and a few others that she's called just to price check that it will probably cost her extra money since they will have to do a last minute alteration. There's also the outside chance that this dress won't make it in time for the wedding and in that case I have no idea what we'll do!
I was hoping this was one part of the wedding preparation I wouldn't have to worry about, but right now it's the only thing on my mind!
I am very unhappy with this company and would not recommend them to anyone!
More Houseofbrides.com Complaints & Reviews
- House Of Brides - awful experience 
- House Of Brides - scam and cheating 
- House Of Brides - terrible experience 
- House Of Brides - what a scam!!! buyers beware! 
- House Of Brides - horrible experience 
- House Of Brides - no dress, no return calls, no answers. no customer service skills
- House Of Brides - dishonest business practices
- House Of Brides - never received dress 
- House Of Brides - deceptive sales tactics-poor customer service 
- House Of Brides - my daughter's bridal gown is not in