Houseofbrides.com / bridesmaid dress

United States Review updated:

My bridesmaid ordered her dress at the end of January and was told the dress would be in the last week of April. She was told a few days ago that the manufacturer never confirmed her order and that she will not be receiving the dress until the first week of June...my wedding is the second week of June! They told her there was nothing they could do for her and that she'd just have to wait it out and that it was not their fault it was the manufacturer's fault.

Whenever the dress does get here she'll need to have alterations and has already been told by her seamstress and a few others that she's called just to price check that it will probably cost her extra money since they will have to do a last minute alteration. There's also the outside chance that this dress won't make it in time for the wedding and in that case I have no idea what we'll do!

I was hoping this was one part of the wedding preparation I wouldn't have to worry about, but right now it's the only thing on my mind!

I am very unhappy with this company and would not recommend them to anyone!

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Dec, 2010
    Houseofbrides.com - Save your time and money and go elsewhere
    Houseofbrides.com
    houseofbrides.com

I would not recommend houseofbrides.com to anyone. They are rude and horrible to deal with! Save your time and money and go elsewhere!

• Mi
      28th of Aug, 2012
    Houseofbrides.com - You're way better off going to an actual store to order your dress
    Houseofbrides.com
    houseofbrides.com

Definitely avoid! The prices are good I suppose but you're way better off going to an actual store to order your dress. Our of 8 bridesmaid's dresses, only 3 people didn't have an issue with their order.