Hotwire.com / ruined my anniversary
I requested a room located in "The Plaza" in KC for our 10th anniversary. They gave me 3 hotel options. I made my choice knowing that there really isn't a bad hotel in "The Plaza". As luck would have it, they stuck me in a hotel located 5 miles from the Plaza!!! And the hotel is terrible!! With Hotwire, you don't know what hotel you'll get until you make your Non-Refundable reservation.
To make matters worse, it was a surprise for my wife ...
I called their customer support and they acted as if they were going to help me and once he opened my account info, he completely turned directions and said "sorry, our policy states..."
Even though they completely misled me and ruined a nice getaway, I'm out $109. Unreal.
Stay far away from this company.
More Hotwire.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - Hotel booking
- Hotwire - I am complaining about how dirty the interior of the rental car was and it was not a compact car
- Hotwire - hotel ratings and price points
- Hotwire - hotel booking
- Hotwire - can't sign in, called hotwire a number of times and some was to call me back and never has.