Hotwire — rental car
I secured a large SUV online for 8 days. After I was charged hotwire connected me to a rental car company almost an hour and a half from my house. After on the line with an agent, she couldn't locate what I wanted near me. I was transferred to a supervisor which found the SUV but over $300 more than I had agreed to. I asked for her supervisor and she stated she is the last point of contact. I said I wasn't getting off the phone until she could help me or someone else could and she hung up on me!
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - dish tv
- Hotwire - no flight ticket refund.
- Hotwire - car rental 
- Hotwire.com - hotel booking - deceptive business practices, breach of agreement 
- Hotwire - overcharged airfare