Hotwire / hotel - pet policy rip off
I would like to file a formal complaint about Hotwire's "pet policy." I just booked my non-refundable reservation for Saturday Jan. 21st, after searching ONLY hotels that said they were pet friendly. When I got my confirmation, I found out the name of the hotel and called to confirm what their pet policy would cost. This "pet-friendly" hotel's pet fee is a $100 NON-REFUNDABLE FEE PLUS $25/NIGHT!!!
How is that pet friendly? My room cost $87 including taxes, but my dog will cost an extra $125?! That is ridiculous!
I spoke to Hotwire customer service, asking for them to add a filter to show a range of what a hotel would charge for pets. Like a 2-3 star place might charge this, a 4-5 star hotel might charge this, etc. Because I can guarantee that anyone looking for a discount hotel fare on Hotwire would NEVER be ok with paying $125 for their pet to stay for 1 night!!!.
Hotwire - add a filter to show a range for pet fees! Your customer service says this is not possible...really?! Of course it is. Poor customer service.
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - dish tv
- Hotwire - no flight ticket refund.
- Hotwire - car rental 
- Hotwire.com - hotel booking - deceptive business practices, breach of agreement 
- Hotwire - overcharged airfare