Hotels.com / stay destroyed by false fire alarm in the middle of the night
My name is Kenneth Choh and we booked a night at the courtyard by Marriott. After a hard day of driving, we were rudely awakened by loud shrill sounds and after a long wait calling to the reception, was told to evacuate! My wife and I will be rushed down with our legs having problems climbing down stairs and thus the reason booking a hotel with a lift. After 30 minutes of waiting in the lobby with no communication whatsoever, was finally told it's a false fire alarm. It totally spoilt our stay and we couldn't sleep well after that. My wife feels unwell today. Did not expect this from a Marriott hotel. We write to seek full refund for our night's stay at this Salinas Marriott.
Look forward to hotel.coms positive response.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - refund
- Hotels.com - hotel rewards
- [Resolved] Hotels.com - I tried to use the price match guarantee and got a lazy way to not fix anything
- Hotels.com - cancelled my reservation to a dream vacation and never informed me
- Hotels.com - prepaid card fraud no help with any department