Hotels.com / I can't cancel my reservation
I booked a hotel stay via www.hotels.com website. I contacted them two days later and asked them to cancel my booking but they said that was impossible and that they did not have that kind of service.
Their rep said that if I wanted to cancel my reservation I had to contact the hotel directly and discuss that with their manager. I called the hotel and they said that if I made my reservation via third party service only that service was able to cancel my reservation. I told the hotel manager that I used www.hotels.com website and they said that was a bad site and that many of their guests had issues with www.hotels.com.
I will never use them again, that is not right that customer can't cancel his reservation!
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue