Hotels.com / false advertising!
I made a reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms one night. The website states if you find a cheaper rate within xxx amount of days they would refund you the difference. I found one directly through the hotel that was almost $50 cheaper. I followed the rules on the website to get a credit to my credit card but never heard a peep out of them. Never again hotels.com.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - horrible hotel 
- Hotels.com - credit for stay not on my account
- Hotels.com - reservation confirmation 8066392047665 - los patios hotel - cabo san lucas
- Hotels.com - extended stay on 10020 skinner lake dr, jacksonville florida 32246
- Hotels.com - reservation
- Hotels.com - hotels.com service