Hotels.com / false advertising!
I made a reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms one night. The website states if you find a cheaper rate within xxx amount of days they would refund you the difference. I found one directly through the hotel that was almost $50 cheaper. I followed the rules on the website to get a credit to my credit card but never heard a peep out of them. Never again hotels.com.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel villas de santiago inn tijuana, mexico
- Hotels.com - motel 6 lax
- Hotels.com - hotels.com confirmation number: 151784457982.
- Hotels.com - false advertising
- Hotels.com - travelers inn longview wa