Hotels.com / better book directly through the hotels.
I booked a room through this site, but later I found out that it is much cheaper to book a room through the hotel itself than I had paid through hotels.com. My room supposed to be $90 cheaper! They took additional $90 for who knows what! I called their customer support asking for explanations.Their agent was quite helpful, he told our only recourse was to cancel the reservation and rebook directly through the hotel. However, we would have incurred a penalty since we were within 24 hours of the reservation. So it was much cheaper just to keep the existing booking. From now on, I wont be using this website, I'll better book directly through the hotels.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue