Hostess Brands / twinkies with creme filing

1 Ligonier, IN, United States Review updated:

I'm 57 yrs old. Remember Twinkies when I was a kid, yummy with chocolate milk. Tried some again today for the first time in a long time. My wife brought home a box. I opened it up got one out. Could not believe the size. The Twinkie was half the size of what they used to be. And more expensive. Took that first bite and wondered where was all that gooey creme filling. Compared it to the picture on the front of box and said there it is it's on the front of the box in the picture.. Twinkie smaller than used to be with less than half the filling. Disappointed very Disappointed. What the heck happened Hostess?

St
Oct 7, 2018

Comments

• Cu
      16th of Nov, 2018

Hostess Suzy Q's and Twinkies

I grew up eating Hostess products and never had a problem with the taste. Before the products were taken off the shelves and before changes were made to the products ingredients, the snack cakes were DELICIOUS!!! I don't know what the manufacturers are doing differently, but whatever it is they need to stop!!! These are some of the worst snack cakes I have ever tasted. The cake is to stiff and/or hard and the creme filling is lousy!!! The creme filling taste like it has some kind of artificial sweetener and it is not as creamy as they use to be!!! I want the Suzy Q and the Twinkies back the way they use to be. On a scale of 1 - 5, I rate Hostess a 1 or less.
    The WORST Cakes Ever!!!