Horizongoldcard / fraud

1 P.O. box1275Idiana, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-251-6144

I am pissed! not juz about this company but about all the fraud that's allowed to occur today!! period! there was a time of day something as such would be held accountable and punished by law! I've been wandering to myself juz when this law was changed and became a constitutional right???? Then i thought, maybe due to the lact of majoritiy to press the issue! Then, juz- maybe then it would justice would prevail! So, It is a question of... who feel's the same??? Have you been a victim of... falsified advertising? Did or did not summit too, .. electronic signature's, etc.? Had been promised something you did not recieve? Totally believe it to be a faslsified advertisement, and believe it should be rebuked by law-to be allowed to be online! And further more be subject to justice and punishable by law!!! please visit me/ email: bryantina@rocketmail.com n on fb!
Horizongoldcard created a mess w/ my checkin account! do ne of u desearve this misrepresentation????
sincerely, tina

Bi

Comments

• Mi
      23rd of Feb, 2008

they tell its a credit card then when you get it. its a ###ing outletstore you ###

• Mt
      25th of Apr, 2008

Thank God for these sites. I knew something was wrong. My advice is when they start asking for your bank account inform. STOP RIGHT THERE!!! Because if you don't you are going to fall right into the rabbit's hole and them only taking your money.
    The weird thing about this for me is that I had never applied for this card. I mean I saw a bad deal for the word go. So, no money was taken from me. I did checked out their online so-call goods. My god... Garage Sale!!!
    It's ashamed that there are sites like this only to mislead you especially for those you are trying to reestablish their credit. Lets face it folks bad things happen, and the hard times are here. But if it ain't the real true VISA Company or Mastercard. Ditch it!!! I sincerely hope those of you that had their money taken from their accounts do get their money back. Personally I think you all need to get together and sue the yucky pucks. HorizonGold we are going to catch up with you sooner or later. WATCH OUT!!!

• Ka
      29th of Aug, 2008

why are you all trying to scam people for there money with a credit card?

• Da
      18th of Sep, 2008

please call me 954-817-4365

• As
      29th of Sep, 2008
    horizongoldcard - sending me bullshit ass mail
    Horizongoldcard
    Columbia
    South Carolina
    Phone: 803-740-9003
    horizongoldcard.com

They sent me a ### letter saying that i was approved for a five hundred dollar gold card but when i went on line they just kept on asking for my social and for a checking account or savings number i do not appreciate ### like this and i would appreciated if they would be put out of business for good before they have real bad problems on there hands Thanks ashley

• Ev
      30th of Oct, 2008
    horizongoldcard - recived note in mail says i aproved up to 500.00 gives app:# and to put it in . where and how is there no number i can call?
    Phone: 719-657-2460

I recived A notifcation in the mail that I was aproved Gave an approval # says I will get my card in 5 days No # to find out any thing about this number Or what kind of card this is. Is it a regular cridet or what?

• Pa
      3rd of Nov, 2008
    horizongoldcard - they took my money
    horizon gold card
    60 A Arbor villiage court
    Ferguson
    Missouri
    Phone: 314 534 4371

I want my money back this is a scam they took $3900 dollards and they was only suppose to take $10.00 please refund my money.

• To
      3rd of Nov, 2008

not a credit card, a catalog credit card.with high prices

• Bi
      18th of Dec, 2010

SORRY, FOR MISPELLING IN ABOVE COMPLAINT! I AM SORRY TO SAY... I WAS JUZ SO PISSED! AND HAD ALOT OF E-MAIL CLEAN UP"S, ETC. BIG TINA

• Bi
      13th of Jan, 2011

I am back to say, I am sorry for all who have been had by horizon's false ad. However i did have a hold at my bank and was very happy to know they stopped it in time! However, it is said to have so much false and misleading ad's allowed online or anywhere today! I can't say i've learned my lesson exactly. As everytime I believe i do, another ad just turn's their perspective round. However I am much more careful. And after alot more research I've found success with a 100% real visa card! I no longer need to be bother with these advertisement's, it feel's good. In case anyone need's to know off hand. The whole horizon thing is only gonna hurt your pocket in the long run. If you spend that card on their junk crap stuff (nothing high end at all). and exspensive- a t-shirt you can by at walmart/k-mart, etc. You have to pay that back plus for account 30.00 to 40.00 a mth.Then tell me is it really worth it? To think it's worth establishing credit- You may as well just work your finger's to the Bone. This is part I the advertisement they should inform about before hand. And yes I'm almost certain this company is not gonna advance much at all. big tina