Horizon Card Services / money out of my account

United States Review updated:

These people are taking money out of my account and I never signed up for their card! I need to contact them, but can't find a way to email them or a phone number. Does anyone have that information? I'm very upset.

Comments

• Tr
      19th of Mar, 2008

They took money off of my card that they were not suppose to. Now I cant get in touch with them.

• Va
      23rd of Sep, 2008
    Horizon Card - Scam charges
    Horizon Card
    horizongoldcard.com

I have gotten emails and card things in the mail from a place called horizon gold card... they say they are a credit card place and that with a fee and so much a month they will send you a credit card... instead I get a card that I can only use online at their store place... I have called them to get it canceled and everything and they wouldn't cancel the card i never ordered from them and never wanted to... I thought they was a credit card company as to that is what they said they was... every month they take money from my account and they wont cancel that card every time I call they either hang up on me or they get really rude with me or make up excuses so they don't have to cancel the card... I just don't know what to do anymore... I even had my wife called for meant they still wont cancel or anything and each month it takes money from my account.

• La
      6th of Aug, 2009
    Horizon Card - i dont have this why are you charging me
    net trust
    Florida

i happen to notice on my bank statement you guys took money out of my bank account.i do not have this merchandise.so someone must have given your company my info.without me knowing so i would like to know how i can get this money refunded to my account A/S/A/P/i seen there was a charge to my account for the amount of 29.95, and a few others which i was charged overdraft fees for please cancel the subscription and refund my money.you can reach me at 8636147068.

26th of Aug, 2009

I TRIED TO CANCEL MY CARD WITH HORIZON BUT I DID NOT GET NO ANSWER EITHER. BUT I FOOLED THEM BECAUSE THE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CHARGE ME AGIAN BECAUSE THE DARD I PAYED THEM WITH WAS PREPAID I GOT RID OF IT HA HA

• De
      5th of Jul, 2012

Maybe you can go to your bank and have them stop payment to the Horizon company. there will probably be a one time fee, but that is better than Horizon taking money out each month. Hope this helps...

• De
      5th of Jul, 2012

phone 18002516144
    e-mail [protected]@horizoncardservices.com
    address PO Box 1275 Indiana, PA 15701
    Business hours are Mon thru Fri 9:00 Am thru 8:00 PM EST and Sat from 10-3
    This was on my letter to welcome me to Horizon...so glad I read the complaints before I went to activate the stupid card. What a scam.

• Ll
      3rd of Nov, 2012

I totally agree, I was scammed as well. I'm pissed because when I found out they had taken money out of my account, after I realized their CC was a shopping card and not a credit or debit card, I cancelled. A month and a half later they returned my money, and before noon the following day they had withdrew the money again. Thats where I'm standing with them now. I collaborating with my Bank and I'm gonna get on them. I just wanna know why our Bank can't look out for their customers a little better. Thank you, Lloyd Hamilton. My email adress is [protected]@hotmail.com.