Hoover Windtunnel 2 Vacuum / Don't buy one of these is all I can say!
In July I purchased a new Hoover Windtunnel 2 vacuum. From all that I had read the original Windtunnel was great and so was this new model supposed to be.
Well it isn't!! After one week the tool hose quit sucking. I took it in and they supposedly fixed in under warranty. Well it lasted about a week. Again no suction. I told my wife I was taking it back to the repair shop. When I went to clean it out I noticed that the bottom plate under the brushes was just hanging on by one screw. The others were broken. The screws just go into plastic. I took it back and they have since called and said they are waiting for parts. Since I have had to by another vacuum to use. I purchased a cheap $49.00 one and it seems to work as well as the $300.00 Windtunnel 2. When it was working I would have to clean the filters out with my shop vacuum since they were clogged up with dirt and dog hair. Don't buy one of these is all I can say. The self cleaning HEPA filter is always clogged and when you dump the dirt cup all kinds of dust falls out of it. The whole machine is over designed and mostly plastic.
More Hoover Windtunnel 2 Vacuum Complaints & Reviews
- Hoover/ Candy - customer service 
- Kohls / Hoover Steamvac Supreme Deep Cleaner - items not available in store or online
- Hoover Windtunnel 2 - U8371-900 is a POS! 
- Hoover Savvy - An un-savvy customer disservice department 
- Hoover Alyx Tc1202 - SERVICE
- Hoover - store director mark
- Hoover - engineer to fix my tumble dryer
- Hoover - oven
- Hoover - max extract 60 customer service
- Hoover - hoover power scrub elite pet carpet cleaner (fh50251)