Hooters Wings / bad service and food

Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

I ordered take out last night at this Hooters restaurant on 660 N. Wells Street in Chicago. I ordered 8 wings with ranch sauce. The waitress named Logan said it would be 10 to 15 mins. I waited 30. Some people who were behind me got their food before me. Also, Logan got my name wrong. It was not "Young Bud" . This young lady obviously needed help.She was very slow working and seems like she didn't care. When I finally got my food, the box was greasy and the wings were very greasy. This is not good service and very unprofessional for the management to conduct service like this to me as well as others who I see had greasy boxes. Something needs to be done about this restaurant. From last night's experience, I will never eat at this restaurant again!

Mr
Jan 2, 2015

Comments

• Re
      2nd of Jan, 2015

IF your really think something should be done about the restaurant, you should be complaining on their web site, instead of here, which is a general complaint site. Did it occur to you that the people in back of you that got their food before you, might have called in the order, so that all they would have to do is pick it up. Is your name by any chance Bud Young?

• Ru
      2nd of Jan, 2015

If you are going to act like you are six year old they are going to call you young bud. You really must be six because like the other posters said the people who got the food before may have ordered before you. Or perhaps they had food that takes less time to make. Have mommy explain to you the time and process of cooking, or help mommy cook next time instead of watching cartoons or playing with your action figures.

• Ru
      2nd of Jan, 2015

You sound like a child which could be why you were referred to as young bud.

• Ap
      2nd of Jan, 2015

People go to Hooters for the wings? I go for the breasts myself.

• Jk
      2nd of Jan, 2015

N. Wells? Chicago? Did you get home without getting clobbered and robbed? If so, lucky you.