Hoobly.com

Posted: Oct 11, 2017 by

deposit on pup

705-300-5240 Barrie, ON, Canada
October 6 saw an add for French Bulldog puppies for sale. Upon contacting the breeder they noted they are out of town for the weekend and have had a number of enquiries. If we sent a deposit, they would hold the female puppy for us and we would pick up on Tuesday when they are home. Confirmed Tuesday prior to making the 2.5 hour drive, we were still on. Yes was the answer. When we arrived at the address provided it was a home up for lease. No one has lived there since July. Of course no puppy. When I called, they stated they were having a bad day (large speeding ticket) but on route was an hour away. 2 hours later still no pup. No further communication by phone or text was answered.

Must note: all information provided, pictures, info on parents and food, training sounded very realistic.

Hoobly.com

Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country Canada Complaint category Pets & Animals

Comments

N  23rd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Interesting about the bulldogs...this morning my hoobly account was hacked and there was a listing for French bulldogs...from Austin, TX. They changed my email address to fit their own and are using my username. No way to contact Hoobly that I can see. Frustrating.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree