HonorHealth / dr. jack jessen hawks

Peoria, AZ, United States Review updated:

This Dr. prescribes addictive medicines, he prescribes medicine over the phone without seeing clients, he prescribes medicines that are deadly, he prescribes medicines that the client does not need.
Examples are Spironolactone 25 to a 30 year old 125 pound women for 3-4 years. This medicine is used to treat High Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Heart Failure and or Extra Fluid in the Body especially Edema. She Has None of the issues above. He prescribes Estrogen Blockers for young women--- which as you know can cause many problems in any women's body. He prescribes Testosterone for women and steroids. My daughter has been seeing him for 3-4 years. She almost died on 6-18-17 due to Spironolactone 25. Dr Hawks was prescribing it for weight lost also.Of course she may have mixed it with alcohol, but she should have never had it in the first place. MY Dr. tells me to drink ore fluids to lose fluids. She also has no insurance so she Has A Huge Hospital Bill. Hawks is Irresponsible, and a Detriment to the Medical Field.

Je
Jul 15, 2017

More HonorHealth Complaints & Reviews

Comments

•   Jun 08, 2018

Dr Jack Jessen Hawks should not be aloud to practice medicine. He on many occasions has had relations with patients. He enjoys taking their panties as he likes to Jack off in the.
    This man has no ethical or moral values. Having sex with patients in his office during office visit.
    One being with a Sara Ady/Marie Cooley. A patient he has had move into the house he bought for her in Litchfield park. Leaving his wife and children for.
    While still having relations with many patients. Sara was just the best on her knees. Any women that have had relations I urge you to go and be checked for he has been with many women. Better to be safe then sorry.
    This doctor like to prey on women he deems as week. Anyone dealing with depression issues. Please be careful.
    DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR!
    All he worries about is having happy endings...

• Ba
      Oct 12, 2018

@@@@@ This completely sounds like a bogus complaint only a jilted ex would leave, so I’m guessing the aforementioned wife with kids?? Or one of her lackeys? I came here seeking truthful and helpful reviews and this is clear garbage and a waste of time to those using this site to gather real information, by using it to satisfy their own juvenile, narcissistic, selfish and altered agendas. If this is an ex or something, grow up and get on with life, he’s clearly done with you. If you are a patient, go find a new doctor, might I suggest of the psychiatric kind. And if you are not a patient, defamation is illegal, as are false allegations. Take your nonsense elsewhere so I can find helpful medical reviews that aren’t clearly from raving lunatics!

Oct 15, 2018

@BAnderson99 You're right! This @@@@ person IS an ex-patient. One who is obsessed with Dr. Hawks, and has done everything in her power to slander him and take everything away from him! Then again, it could be his ex-wife working with this person. The one who has been harassing Dr. Hawks and his current wife is named Sharon Seery. She was/is in love with Dr. Hawks and has basically been throwing a tantrum like a 6-year-old for the past 2 years simply because he didn't want a relationship with her. Dr. Hawks and his wife have a court order against Sharon for harassment. She is trying to make their life a living hell, with no signs of slowing down...there are plenty of helpful and ACCURATE and TRUTHFUL reviews for Dr. Hawks. Believe THOSE, as they are by mentally stable patients who truly know him and respect him. Thank you for your input! It helps the case against Sharon :)

•   Oct 31, 2018

@LindaBeeee Sara Cooley"Linda Bee"
    Its so sweet of you to post as someone else to try to Shame me or make him look like a victim. Trust me he is not the victim!! All the women he has wronged are the victims.
    Honey here's a truth for you all that he has been accused of I'm sure they have whatever evidence they need. I don't need to Shame him or harass him or you for that matter. I have things going on in my life that are far more important then the two of you. I've moved on! Perhaps you should do the same. Anyone who has questions of what he has done I would urge them to look up the minutes from the basically board hearing or request the audio from it.
    Please go on with your life and just enjoy being a doctor's wife while it last. Who knows what the administrative hearing will bring. Just move on. No one wants your man because everyone knows what kind of person he is. So just go be happy.

@BAnderson99 Sara you know it's true. He did it to you too

Jul 29, 2018
    Best Best Advice

Dr. Hawks is an amazing doctor who does nothing but the best for his patients and is extremely caring for each and every one of them, this patient Sara is delusional and has tried to have sex with him but he has rejected her because he thinks it is unethical to have a personal relationship with patients, he especially did not leave his wife and kids for her lmao, she is also the woman who keeps slandering his name all over due to the fact that he didn’t want to do anything with her other than be her doctor

Jul 29, 2018

Everything you were saying is true, except for the name. The woman trying to slander him all over the place, and ruin his reputation, is not Sara. Her name is Sharon.

•   Sep 08, 2018

There you go

•   Jan 25, 2019

I hope everyone will find out the truth.

•   Feb 12, 2019

Here is the truth

May 29, 2019

What kind of doctor would ask for your panties?? Jack hawks is that doctor! I was trying to get a check up and he started putting his hands all over me which wasn’t necessary. Absolutely discussing. This man should not be practicing

•   Jun 06, 2019

@Survivor 1 Survivor 1 I'm sorry this happened to you too. I know there are more woman that this has happened to. The Assistant Attorney generals office is still investigating him. I would suggest contacting them. Don't listen to anything that the woman commented that is his wife. She was also one of his patients that he was messing with. From what I understand is he was looking for a doormat and found one. Don't be afraid to speak up because she can not hurt you for coming forward. Please call the Attorney Generals office. The more women that come forward the better it will be. This doctor should never be aloud to practice medicine. Soon he will have to appear in an administrative hearing where the will revoke his Medicsl Licence for his sexaul misconduct and various other things the are investigating him for. Good luck and stay strong.

Jun 06, 2019

@Survivor 1 @survivor 1 Please contact the Assistant Attorney General. He is being investigated by them, as it was highly recommend by the medical board that his Licence be revoked for sexaul misconduct and various other matters. Please don't let his wife worry you at all. She can't do anything to you. They already know the things he's done and have proof. So who ever you are, just know that you are not alone You coming forward would help the case a lot, I'm sure.

Jun 19, 2019

@Survivor 1 Survivor one look into the me-too movement they offered legal assistance so that might be a direction that you would like to go

Jun 04, 2019

LOL! "Survivor 1"??? Are you kidding me? How can you STILL be in love with your former doctor? Don't you have anything better to do than devote your life to ATTEMPTING to destroy this man's life? GROW UP. MOVE ON. This is laughable. Dr. Hawks is an amazing doctor and you know it. You even posted wonderful reviews back in the day BEFORE he chose to marry someone and you were left in the cold as his friend because you. are. batsh*t. crazy. Why don't you share te part about how there is an Injunction Against Harassment order against you? How can one woman stay so freaking jealous for so long? You need HELP! It is guaranteed that what you claim never happened. Dr. Hawks has scribes and med students and people WITH HIM during EVERY visit, you psycho!! I am sorry you're so angry that your tactics haven't worked. POOR YOU. We will fight your bull FOREVER. Do you understand that? For someone who keeps claiming to have too much to do to harass Dr. Hawk, you sure do have a lot of time. It just makes you look worse and worse, and you don't have a leg to stand on. Tend your brain injury patient how you should. Be a better mother and help your sick daughter like you should. Keep on being BFFs with his ex-wife because you two kids deserve each other. No one believes your insanity. And it IS, by definition, insanity. You keep doing the dame thing over and over, expecting different results. You will not win. Please get this through your head.

Jun 05, 2019

@Jack's wife Um excuse I’ve only seen him twice in the office. I don’t know who you think I am but you need to Get your facts straight before you make a comment please :)

Jun 05, 2019

@Jack's wife And I like didn’t even know he was divorced and this is my first review. Thanks for taking time out of your day to criticize me though!

• Ti
      Jun 06, 2019

@Jack's wife You dumb silly [censored]. Jack has done many people wrong. He never had any one in the room when he was with me and he probably didn't when he was seeing you. That's how he worked. It wasn't until he was being investigated by the medical board that it was ordered that he had someone with him at all times that he was seeing a female patient. I'm not the only one honey, he's done this to plenty of other women it is stated and they have evidence. You are his doormat cause he knows he can still do it cause you think you've hit the Jackpot with him. All we Women want is justice. No doctor should be able to do the things he's done. No one cares that he has married you. No one wants him. I'm sure there are many other women that have not come forward yet. So just know he'll probably do it again. What he's done is not right but you go ahead and believe the lies. Others will believe the evidence.

Jun 10, 2019

@Jack's wife Honey I don't need to win. They have so much evidence against him. Are you really that stupid? I heard rumors but now I know for sure.
    The truth will come out. Don't you worry.

Jun 10, 2019

@Tired of your lies Oh and read the medical board hearing minutes!!

Jun 12, 2019

@Survivor 1 I spoke with the Assistant Attorney General and the administrative hearing for this doctor will be coming up soon. Please contact them. The things this doctor has done to many He should not be aloud to continue to practice. Trust me they have plenty of evidence against him. The other women(Sara Ady Cooley, his wife) that commented to you thinking you were someone else is just trying to keep you from coming forward. She cannot do a thing to you! They can't make the truth go away.

•   Jun 06, 2019

@Jacks Wife these actions were put in place when they started investigating him.

• Ca
      Jun 06, 2019

Ms. Sara you won't be with him long. He is cheating on you with a woman named Stephanie, before you two got together, and still with her...Why? because you are a miserable fat pig. Oh...by the way...all of Jacks' friends are not his friends'. Your super smart husband should of retired and surrendered his license...like an ethical and someone with morals. God luck with the Devil himself and your voodoo practices on the women he has been with.

The must be scary to you LindaBeeee aka Sara Ady Cooley

Jun 10, 2019

The truth must be very scary to you LindaBeee aka Sara Ady Cooley. It's all truth and its all public record. Its been stated and they have plenty of evidence and are still investigating

Jun 10, 2019

@The untruths you tell If you have read through the thread of comments regarding this doctor you will see that there is a lot of name calling. The person doing the name calling is the doctors new wife. The Linda Beee and all of the others posting in his favor. You see she is simply afraid of everyone finding out the truth of this man. So I urge you to read through the osteopathic medical board hearing minutes from 8-11-18.
    I am one of those victims. I have every right to speak the truth of what happened in hopes that it will help someone else. For speaking thetruth I am being called physco. That I am not! I just believe that the truth of this doctor should come out. The lies that he's put in my chart to try to cover his ass is not right. No doctor should be able to hurt people in the way he has. I am not his only victim. There are others and more I'm sure that haven't come forward yet. His "wife" is just trying to threaten who ever post the truth about this doctor.
    He was ordered by the courts to have a chaperone anytime he's with a female patient. The medical board highly recommended that his license be revoked and also stated that he tells inconsistent statements under oath basically just saying he lies. Please read the minutes and know the person you are trusting your care to.

This doctor is still being investagated.

Jun 19, 2019

Oh, hey, Sharon! Maybe people will be interested to see how you felt about Dr. Hawks while he was your doctor. Remember? You know when I’m talking about...how in love with him you were, and still are? I can post photos, too, you dumb [censored]. Let’s say it together, everyone! OBSESSED.

@LindaBeeee You scared?

Jun 19, 2019

@LindaBeeee Things is honey you weren't the only one. Remember when they had to fix one of your AC units and he wasn't home. Yeah...well guess where he was. Honey they have evidence. They have talked to the others. He's put lies in charts. You know damn well he didn't have anyone in the exam room cause he didn't even when you were his patient. The medical board has made its decision it's all public record it's all truth. He said he felt bad for you cause you could pay your rent

Jun 19, 2019

@The lies you tell Not a bit. Happier than I’ve ever been. Everything is good. It’s hilarious watching you try so very hard to convince people that you’re not a complete nut job! Thanks for checking! :)

Jun 19, 2019

@The lies you tell Ha ha! Riiiiight. I was a pharmaceutical chemist and had no problem paying for anything. Keep on being a jealous high school girl instead of a grown woman. We are deliriously happy and nothing can touch us. Not you. Not Kathy. Not anyone. We’re all just fine here, including all his kids. Lol! You LOSE. Get over it.

Jun 19, 2019

@LindaBeeee Nobody but the Assistant Attorney General. The lies he's told we'll catch up. The truth is the truth. Hopefully at the administrative hearing. You were a pharmacy tech isn't that what he said you were anyway it doesn't matter all I want is the truth out there. Did you read that part on the minutes where they said they wanted it to be stated that he told inconsistent statements under oath do you know what that means he's a liar

@LindaBeeee LindaBeee aka Sara Ady Cooley

Jun 20, 2019

@The lies you tell I’m done with you. You can keep going round and round with yourself in all these comments all you want. Keep tryin to convince yourself and others that he is all these things you say. The truth is this: you wanted him as more than your doctor and more than your friend. There is spectacularly large amounts of evidence of this. You’re angry he ended his marriage with a hateful woman and didn’t choose YOU. If you were smart at all, you would’ve just accepted that he didn’t want you, and been understanding and kind. After all, you did (and still do for some reason) love him, right? Would someone who supposedly loves someone else do the things you’re trying to do? With every post, every comment, every picture, every stupid poem, every single thing, you dig yourself a deeper hole, and he hates you more and more. He is absolutely ashamed to have ever had anything to do with you. But you seem to think people can’t change. You think you know everything about him and that he’s still the same man who showed you mercy. Well, he’s not. He’s stronger, he’s wiser, he’s healed and he’s braver than he’s ever been. You’ve done your worst and it hasn’t worked. You are a jealous shrew and an embarrassment to women everywhere. Go ahead and run to the me too movement. It’s a joke. YOU are a joke. This whole THING you’re doing to try and ruin his life is a JOKE. I’m not scared at all. I feel sorry for you. You, HONEY, are gone and you don’t matter. Have yourself a good night. I’ll be enjoying my life with my wonderful husband who treats me like a queen. Yes, even though I’m not a size 6- and thanks for pointing that out. You’re a genius. He’s obviously not concerned. Oh, by the way, you’re the reason Kathy lost her daughter. You two may as well become lovers since you’re the same person. And when you got served with that Injunction Against Harassment, the process server called us, and he told us he could hear you “shrieking behind your door”. I cannot tell you how big the smiles on our faces were that night...& every night and day since. Have yourself a good night. Enjoy being alone. Again. ;)

Jun 20, 2019

@LindaBeeee that shrieking he told you he heard was me telling the dogs to knock it off [censored]. I was trying to hold back 3 dogs. If your husband's really changed and he's so healed and he's so strong and he's so brave tell him to tell a [censored] truth, Oh but you guys don't know how to do that do you? Jack told you I was just his patient from 2015...That's a lie its been since 2007. No body wants him. We just want the truth out there.

Jun 21, 2019

@LindaBeeee You both deserve each other. Lmfao
    You both like living in your world of lies.
    Hope you're there at the admin hearing. You know the one where he loses his licenseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚