Hometown Buffet / rotten vegetables
Recently went to HometownBuffet with my wife. We ordered some hot wings and two different salads. We've been there before and really liked the place, but this time it was a huge disappointment.
Wings were ok great as always, but my salad had this strange rotten taste. Vegetables were definitely not fresh. I asked for a manager but they said that he was out and they had no idea where he was.
Then I asked them to bring me another salad but they said that I have to pay for it. I told them about the rotten vegetables but they did not believe me. Then I gave them my plate and asked them to try it but they refused and claimed there was nothing wrong with the salad.
I'm very disappointed with HometownBuffet, I really loved the place, but I'm not sure about that now.
More Hometown Buffet Complaints & Reviews
- Hometown Buffet - the most humiliating event in our lives 
- Hometown Buffet - being lied to 
- Home Town Buffet - customer service 
- Hometown Buffet - customer harassement 
- Home Town Buffet - the waitress was acussing us of stealing the food 
- Hometown Buffet - horrible customer service 
- Hometown Buffet - food 
- Hometown Buffet - bugs
- Hometown Buffet - employee
- Home Town Buffet - rude customer service skills and cursing