Hometown Buffet / horrible service bad employee
I was once a loyal customer of the hometown buffet in fact I had been going for at least 8 years three times a week. Two years ago moved to Beaverton Or.
Of course to save time and gas I go to the one nearest of me. The one here in Beaverton. I have filed many complaints in three years on a Lourie Gookins and they have always gone unheeded. She must have friends in high places. She has a foul mouth, is rude to my grandchildren, and often has no patience. She has cursed at me and told my grandsin to shut up a time or two.
Now I'm a religious woman and at 68 years old have no time for needing to post this stuff for the world to see. But I have complained so many times and been unheard I now have to drive a great distance to another hometown Buffet as they have become a family tradition to eat at.
More Hometown Buffet Complaints & Reviews
- Hometown Buffet - the most humiliating event in our lives 
- Hometown Buffet - being lied to 
- Home Town Buffet - customer service 
- Hometown Buffet - customer harassement 
- Home Town Buffet - the waitress was acussing us of stealing the food 
- Hometown Buffet - horrible customer service 
- Hometown Buffet - food 
- Hometown Buffet - bugs
- Hometown Buffet - employee
- Home Town Buffet - rude customer service skills and cursing