HomeServe / boiler service
A man came to service the boiler on Friday, on the Monday morning we complained to HomeServe that it would not ignite and had no hot water.
Putting us through to the service dept we were told that 24 hours had elapsed and to make a fresh claim.
The trick they had up their sleeve was to charge £50 excess.
We are now at the mercy of this bad company over £153 worse off for a boiler that was working fine.
Their second trick was to put a fault on during service - the igniter was misaligned, also it keeps reseting and switching off.
Don't touch this company they are crooks.
More HomeServe Complaints & Reviews
- HomeServe - Refusal to fix drainage problem 
- HomeServe - furniture 
- HomeServe - Scam
- HomeServe - Boiler Cover 
- HomeServe - faulty repairs/no service 
- HomeServe - Sewer Septic line
- HomeServe - Failure to comply to Sec 7 Data Protection Act 
- HomeServe - Unethical behaviour
- HomeServe - Poor customer service
- HomeServe Membership - Gas service and breakdown care (Lack of it)