HomEq Servicing / Loss Draft Department

P. O. Box 53930Irvine, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-656-7678
We were effected by Hurricane Ike over 3 months ago. Our insurance company has sent us a check for the damages that was indorsed to us and HomEq Services. We have still not received the first installment. Every time that we call, they tell us that they don't have all the info that they need to send us a check. I know for a fact that this is not true because the check was attached to the documents. I fax and re-fax and still we can't get results. In the meantime prices are going up and more damage to our home is occuring. Tarps only keep out so much water.

Comments

Ju
  7th of Jun, 2009
My neighbor has experienced almost the exact situation, after they had work done on their Tornado damaged home. I am a Contractor just trying to assist them and now I have Suppliers and Sub-Contractors that have not been paid for 75 days. HomeEq Servicing says they won't release any checks because they don't have all the docs. Only they get them and then week or two later say they need more! I have never dealt with such a horrible Co, that would operate this way to people already going through such a tough time.
Er
  21st of Jul, 2009
we shouldmall get together and file a class action law suit
yolansperez@yahoo.com
Je
  23rd of Jul, 2009
I am facing a similar situation. My Insurance company approved a claim for wind/hail damage and made the check payable to myself and Home Eq. I called Home Eq to see what needed to be done to proceed. They instructed me to endorse the check over to them and then fax the necessary paperwork. I did all of this. Each time I sent what they asked for, they turned around and asked for something else. I met every requirement. Now they are saying they also need documentation from my estranged spouse who left three years ago. They know I am unable to get these signatures as I have no idea where he is. They know I have been solely paying all mortgage payments, taxes, and insurance. The insurance check never had my husbands name on it. In addition to not releasing the check, they have now informed me that if I don't get the roof repaired in a timely manner I will be in default of the terms of my loan. These people are liars and crooks and want nothing more than to take my home.
Ws
  5th of Feb, 2012
I withdrew my 401k retirement money and put it toward trying to save my home. Homeq took the money promised me a loan modification. The following month I received a notice requesting $6, 000 more dollars in order to do the modification. At that point I did not have any money left, so i lost my home, and over $50, 000 in equity. Thank you Homeq. The odd thing about it within a week of me moving out the home had been sold to someone else.