HomEq Servicing / There is hope!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

You can possibly get away. I contacted HOPE through the program Presidet Bush said would help, not may on the list would even consider it. The NACA is the only ray of sunshine to help us with Homeq. They went to congress with a plan to help people stop foreclosures. They took down Fleet and Ford Associates... Their latest complaint included HOMEQ aka BARCLAY. Demanding that they bring in CEO's of the bottom 10 lenders that say they will refinance but they don't. Here is that link https://www.naca.com/press/FSCTestimony20071101.pdf

We have started to process with NACA and hope to get away from Homeq. Try them, they might be able to help. They do not look at credit rating. They look at ability to repay. You qualify if you have a predatory rate (10% or higher) I would say 90% of their mortgages probably are. I can't afford a lawyer, my last hope is the NACA.

Good Luck!

Le

Comments

An
  3rd of May, 2008

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE RUN AROUND WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE MY HOME OF 10 YEARS WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS OR SEND ME A CURRENT STATEMENT THEY JUST PUT ME IN COURT SYSTEM FOR FORECLOSURE IT IS A SHAME BECUASE ON MY BLOCK ALONE THERE ARE 12 EMPTY HOMES THAT CANT BE SOLD DUE TO NO JOBS HERE SO IF THEY WANT TO HAVE A EMPTY HOUSE THAT IS ON THEM I WOULD LOVE TO KEEP MY HOME BUT HOMEQ DONT CARE ABOUT US.THAT IS MY OPINION. I WISH I WOULD HAVE STAYED W/CITIFINANCIAL PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMER. NOT A #.

Ca
  6th of Feb, 2009

We are not behind on any payments however homeq is trying to foreclose us. We have to take the time and spend money to prove that we have made all payments. Also have to take time off work to go to court about this. They never send statements or payment coupons. They wont even give any answers when you call them. They never know any information about your account. Meanwhile they say we are behind on payments, they send our house payment back to us!!!

Ma
  9th of Apr, 2011

It just so happens that HOPE was on the line as a third party with Homeq when Homeq flat out admitted that they had no intentions in modifying my loan after they had told me not to make my payments for 9 months and then started foreclosure, all HOPE said is, " I don't know what to say, Mrs.----, we are in total awe, we cannot believe what we just heard, we are so sorry. " and had nothing they could do for me.
Think about it if the bank gets $5, 000 for every modification. Why in the world would they accept that if they can swindle me out of my home and get a hundred + thousands of dollars.
I am up for any class action mayotsi@yahoo.com

Th
  22nd of Jul, 2017

@mayotsi I was reading the comments. I had Homeq around the same time; I was in the class action law suit but haven't heard anything; have you?
Connie my email is cthymes07@gmail.com

Th
  22nd of Jul, 2017

I can't understand how Homeq Servicing can get away with cheating, swindling, lying and any unlawful things done to hard working people and nothing is done about it.