Homeplay / Anita Grubbs/Holly Stallings

1 MN, United States
Phone: 1800-566-8640

I am my mother's caregiver (she is 82 years old) and am looking at her bank statement. She has three unauthorized charges on it, this being one of them for $19.95. I am so tired of these scamming companies. Every month, I have to call no less than four companies and try to get refunded for them fraudulently charging my mother's account and mine also. These companies should be prosecuted. Isn't there anything we can do? How are they able to do this. I have no idea what the name of the above company is or what they provide. I will tell you this, the charge right below this one for the same amount--$19.95 for "Budget Savors Mnth" at [protected] is the same company--same female voice answers. When you call the phone number it automatically refers you to the above website if you call after hours. So, sounds like they know they are scammers. My mother is on a very low fixed income (SSI). They better give her money back. I'm going to call them tomorrow and hope I don't have any problems. She has another charge for $49.95 for something called Health Options, Clearwater, Florida.

Any information you have, I would appreciate you contacting me at holly.stallings@comcast.net