Homeaway / homeaway are scammers.
We booked a property through HomeAway. But one day before we supposed to check in the owner of that property called and said he cancelled our reservation. It was on Christmas. We had no place to go and the owner refused to give us our money back. We went to the nearest café and contacted HomeAway. Since the property owner ignored us, we asked HomeAway for help. But they said that the owner is the only one who can initiate a refund. This makes no sense, because HomeAway charged my credit card. This company works with many people and they should have perfect ability to initiate refunds. They are doing nothing to help their clients. I will never use this website again! They are real scammers!
More Homeaway Complaints & Reviews
- HomeAway.com - bad company 
- Homeaway - worthless customer service 
- HomeAway.com - rental listing services complaint
- HomeAway.com - stay as far away from this company as you can
- HomeAway.com - scammed 
- Homeaway - system inconsistency penalizing ranking matrix - double conversation, box from traveller on same mail same name and for same rental period
- Home Away - everything about home away
- Homeaway - sp1726.6 aco 3950 oakville avenue, kissimmee, fl
- Homeaway - apartment marbella spain - date 8th to 19 nov 2018. not as described online.
- Homeaway - reservation ha-vkmksk