Home Savings Mall / Unauthorized Credit Card withdrawal
Made two unauthorized charges of $19.95 on my credit card. Called credit card company to deny the charges. They said that it's one of the most common scams going on in the credit card business. I have had the ALL these charges returned to me and a block put on any additional charges from these companies.
Adaptive Marketing is a multi-layered group of companys run by its CEO, Gary Johnson, who has been the subject of many complaints and lawsuits. This company has even branched into Europe. He is constantly transfering money fraudulently from unsuspecting consumers bank accounts into his own coffers. This scheme is nothing more than theft!
I cannot imagine why the federal government hasn't taken notice of Gary Johnson and his companies. With the amount of money he has stolen from the public, I would think local, state & federal law enforcement would have had him in jail by now. Gary Johnson is no better than the financial & investment institutions that have stolen billions from the public in the past. When will he be stopped?
More Home Savings Mall Complaints & Reviews
- AP9 Home Savings Mall - Fradulent billing 
- Savings Ace & Home Savings Mall - Unathorized Payment 
- WC Mon Home Savings - Scammers 
- Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized Charges & Fraudulent Billing 
- Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Home Savings Mall - unauthorized monthly charge
- MVQ*HOMESAVINGSMALL - Fraud charges 
- MVQ Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized / double dipping transactions 
- MVQ Homesavings Mall - credit card charges
- AP9*HomeSavingsMall and MVQ*HomeSavingsMall - Fake membership and charges