Home Assure / Fraud and scam

United States Review updated:

The company promised that they would negotiate with my mortgage lender to get me out of foreclosure. I had to complete the negotiations as our mediator completely abandoned us. After telling me that I could pay 50% up front, the company insisted on a full CASH payment being wired to them before they would do any work. The loan mediator that they assigned to our case did very little to help us. I asked to have a different mediator assigned but was told that was not possible. I had to negotiate the loan repayment plan with the lender without the mediator.

I have asked for a full or partial refund of the $2, 500 fee but have been ignored. Do not waste your money with this company. Do not send the full payment in advance.
Na

More Home Assure Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ke
  27th of Jan, 2009
This company is totally fraudulent!!! They misled me also, and I was out $2, 500.00. When I called to get my money back they said they had a taped conversation with me cancelling the contract. They also said they returned my phone calls, but when I would answer they hung up, so it looked like they returned my call. I am at a loss that people are actually like that in the world today, I hope they needed that $ 2, 500.00 more than I did.
An
  26th of Aug, 2010

home assure plan - i want to cancelled and stop the paiments
Puerto Rico

i want to cancelled and stop the paiment charges that this company make to my bank account