Hollard Insurance Company / refund not received - unethical behaviour

Johannesburg, ZA

On the 4/11/17 I submitted a claim for refund on premiums paid for 5 years on a deceased member. On the 8/11/17 I called to check the progress of my claim and was told that the consultant with whom I was dealing with was on study leave and nobody else could access my data. on 10/11/17, I got a call from the consultant who then stated that the claim would be paid out by 13/11/17. On the 13/11/17 the same consultant called to say that they had a system error and that the claim had to submitted manually. Hollard being one of the leading insurance companies could not process a claim because of a computer issue???. None the less I attempted to call Hollard to get assistance on this matter and after speaking to 10 call centre agents who would not allow me to speak to a manager of the excuses I received was that the manager was in a meeting or just stepped out. then my call was placed on hold endlessly. Eventually I got to speak to a supervisor who had promised that I would have feedback by the latest 1200 on 14/11/17, and I have had no response as yet. I have complained on the website and have yet to get feedback from Hollard.

Me