Holiday Systems International / Insider hsi exposed

Las Vegas, United States Review updated:

I am a current employee of HSI and let me tell Craig Morganson is the most disresectful, degrading, arrogant man I've ever seen in my 23 years of life. He calls employees and managers c**ts, idiots, and degrading names costantly and screams at the top of his lungs. He cancels the most expensive memberships with a free cruise certificates if members are even 1 day past due on their annual payment and voids the certificate and charges outrageous reinstatment fees afer you paid thousands of dollars the previous year for the membership cost. Also dosent send invoices so you are not notified of your payment. So if you buy HSI and get the free cruise make sure to pay your dues early or use your free cruise right away. The resorts offered are low quality and the company claims members have the "guranteed lowest rates" or they double the difference in cash. Your discount is no more than $100, HSI is a over priced coupon book. What you pay for is a membership priced between $1, 000 and $10, 000 to have the "privilage" to pay for discounted travel at about a $20 to $300 savings or discount. In the year and 6 months I work there ive seen members quoted prices on travel and they found it cheaper and HSI has never doubled the difference in cash. HSI does not enroll members directly you have to buy the membership at an affiliated resort and people international sales people misrepresent the product and tell all these lies about it and when consumers get back home and want to cancel and recieve a refund through HSI, HSI tells them they have to hunt down the international salesman who sold it to the member to get their refund. So its a scam frm the start. Do not buy this crap! I know first hand and talk toso many disappointed members everyday full of regret and out thousands of dollars. Remember HSI is HSLIES!

Comments

• Dh
      Aug 26, 2016

I was sexually assaulted at a VILLAS SOL, GUANACASTE, COSTA RICA‼️‼️‼️A Resort sponsored by HSIN to do one thing only. Attack until you buy. Literally.
    I've been through these presentations many times. After one no, 2 no's etc. we were leaving until, smooth talker, Kevin Gailhart, (The 1 of 2 Amwrican Men) swooped in and made promise after promise. None are true !
    After I went to him with what happened they bullied and drugged me and Kevin never checked. He sent me to these people. He swore we never have to return there haha, HSI has a surplus so I'm stuck.
    Not happening

The resort sucked, no water all day, rude concierge and NO SECURITY