Holiday Inn / overall experience
My mom, daughters and I rented a hotel room with you all on September 4th. We went to Sesame Place during the day and planned our check in to be around 5pm. My daughter is autistic, therefore we knew we would not last long at the park. My daughter loves anything with water, however the water park at Sesame Place was too crowded and over stimulating for her. We did not mind to leave early because we were under the impression that the pool at the hotel was open until 9pm. We get to the hotel only to find out the pool was closed. I am so frustrated. We spent all of this money to make sure that my special needs daughter was accommodated. We went to dinner in the restaurant, only to find out later that the gratuity was already added and I ended up tipping the server almost $30 (more money spent that I didn't have to spend). The next morning, I asked numerous times if someone was bringing out coffee in the lobby. In an hour span, no one ever did. The front desk gave us a $25 discount. That discount is not enough for the horrible experience we had. I am very disappointed in your services.
Updated by Aaliyah and Kayla, Aug 15, 2018
correction: Sat. August 4.
More Holiday Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Holiday Inn Express - employee treatment 
- Holiday Inn Priority Club - scam 
- Holiday Inn Express - reservations 
- Holiday Inn Express - car broken into in parking lot, no help from management/corporate 
- Holiday Inn Express - overcharged/ripped off 
- Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Sloterdijk Station - stolen property
- Holiday Inn - reservation block/sales manager (ms. jessica wagner), cheyenne, wy
- Holiday Inn - inconsiderate manager
- Holiday Inn One Lodging Management - front desk clerk
- Holiday Inn - unauthorized credit card charges