HoganWillig.com Amherst NYDo not HIRE!!!!

I hired this firm for a divorce. It was a total disaster! It dragged on for years, cost 10x what it should have and my case was moved from one attorney to another, 4 in total! What a mistake by having them represent me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Amherst, NY I did not get what I should have and they let my ex's attorney walk all over them. They did a horrible job and charged me thousands of dollars by constant reviewing and assessing everytime my case changed hands. $$$ for them...$0000 for me! Do not HIRE!!!

Comments

• Th
      Feb 10, 2012

Just curious, how much did they take for.

• Bf
      Apr 28, 2012

HoganWillig and Diane Tiveron are thieves thieves theives. They ripped me off.

• Sh
      Jan 13, 2013

I have been ripped off by HoganWillig and Diane Tiveron. I wish I did google them before I used them. Very unethical lawyers. Diane Tiveron is the thief in chief. The HiganWIllig laywer robs you and Diane Tiveron is the enforcer. Diane Tiveron will stop at nothing. Diane Tiveron will not talk to you if you have a complaint about the lawyer unless you agree she bills you for her time. Diane Tiveron is the most unethical lawyer in the Buffalo area. Watch Out.

• Ka
      Jan 21, 2013

HoganWillig is an awful law frim. They are all terrible and they drag cases forever to take you for very penny you have. Buyer be aware.

Jan 05, 2016

How can we resolve this?