HoganWillig AttorneyAVOID THEM !!

F Review updated:

Same a s others... They like to drag out a divorce and NOBODY is in charge of your case!!!. They just send letters and charge $$$$$$$ AVOID THEM !!

• De
    Dean K Aug 18, 2019

Not going to stop till they are investigated.

• Ka
    Kathylane Jan 21, 2013

HoganWillig is an awful law frim. They are all terrible and they drag cases forever to take you for very penny you have. Buyer be aware.

• Co
    Corey J Hogan Jan 14, 2013

The HoganWillig law firm handles about 6000 new matters per year, and our complaint rate is less than 1%, which in the service industry is considered exceptional. We are striving to eliminate every complaint, and one of the purposes of the customer service person is to find out where we may have messed up and how we can fix any problem or concern.

We have found that some of the most vocal complaints are from individuals who have not paid their bill, despite a separate department that works with clients to set up affordable payment plans for those who need such assistance. Our bills are typically itemized and set out who worked on the file, what that person did, and how much time it took. We also bill monthly so our clients are not surprised by what we are doing and the time we are spending.

It is said that you can't satisfy every person, all of the time, but at our firm we are trying our best every day to do so. Thanks for the chance to respond.
    Corey J. Hogan owner

• De
    Dean K Aug 18, 2019

@Corey J Hogan Once Ccs oncology has their day in court I’m sure you will have a chance to explain your side...

• Sh
    ShlomoL Jan 13, 2013

I have been ripped off by HoganWillig and Diane Tiveron. I wish I did google them before I used them. Very unethical lawyers. Diane Tiveron is the thief in chief. The HiganWIllig laywer robs you and Diane Tiveron is the enforcer. Diane Tiveron will stop at nothing. Diane Tiveron will not talk to you if you have a complaint about the lawyer unless you agree she bills you for her time. Diane Tiveron is the most unethical lawyer in the Buffalo area. Watch Out.

• Bf
    bflo_scammed Apr 28, 2012

Yes I am complaining and I wish I saw these complaints before. Diane Tiveron are thieves thieves theives. They ripped me off.

• Mr
    MrT11 Jan 31, 2012

It feels good to finally see people coming out of the shadows and complaining.