Hobby Lobby Stores / customer service
I was in shopping Friday Nov. 9th 2018 in your Victorville location for couch pillows. I did not find what I was looking for and proceeded to leave when I was stopped at the exit door by loss prevention. I was detained. Loss prevention claimed the store manager Jim saw me on camera putting merchandise into my purse in floral. My purse was searched and found empty. When I asked for Jim to show me where on camera he saw me. I was told no, and to leave without making a scene. I feel on was stopped due to my race and appearance. I was humiliated in public and infront of my 4 year old son who was terrified over the while situation. I will be seaking legal action over this matter.
More Hobby Lobby Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Hobby Lobby - return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - i was a victim of hobby lobby employees 
- Hobby Lobby / Gift Card - unwritten return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - awful experience 
- Hobby Lobby - rude employees 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - store manager 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - customer service 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - racial profiling 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - sunny side up bakery products.
- Hobby Lobby Stores - displaying products that you don't have will not reorder and will not sell finished product