HMSHost — communication
Today at Toronto-Pearson Intl Airport, I ordered breakfast at The Hearth. Now, I am not one to complain often and I will start by saying the service was friendly and the food was good. The problem was that I didn't get what I ordered; I was asked whether I wanted bacon or sausage; I said sausage. I was asked how I would like my eggs; I said over-medium. I received bacon and over-easy eggs. Like I said, I ate it all but why ask if one doesn't care? Finally, at check out, my bill was cashed out on another person so I was given someone else's itemized list (I needed this for work expense and it was the same price...hey but said sunny-side and bacon!). I wonder if they gone my perfect over-med eggs and sausage!?!? It was bad communication all around...
More HMSHost Complaints & Reviews
- HMSHost - general manager is a horrible person 
- HMSHost - I would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time 
- HMSHost - lynette warren bartender/server norton sound pre security, anchorage, ak
- HMSHost - unethical behaviour
- HMSHost - unlawful termination
- HMSHost - snd bord prot ch whole wheat turkey breast mozzarella and tomato
- HMSHost - spokane taproom food
- HMSHost - way overpriced for not-so-fast food and not very pleasant employees.
- HMSHost - gouge pricing
- HMSHost - icd crml mach v