H&M / a very rude staff in h&m fitting room in metrotown burnaby
I was at H&M on April 4, 2012, trying out a dress, at 6:15 pm, there was a white girl just started a shift in the fitting room... She was talking to me very rudely at the beginning to go bak to my room instead of leaving my stuff there alone; afterwards, I left the fitting room n forgot to bring back the number tag with me...however, she yelled at me " you have to go back your room and bring back the number". I was so confused! Wasn't that her job? Or she was supposed to ask me nicely to cooperate with her? I didn't feel comfortable with her words and attitude so I didn't feel I should do it! However, she yelled at me again, " u have to go back to your room and bring your number to show how many clothes you have tried!" It really made me feel I was suspected as a thief! Her attitude and behavior were really rude and uncceptable!!! I am seriously, highly disappointed at these kind of services! And i will patiently wait for your reply! Please contact me ASAP!
More H&M Complaints & Reviews
- H & M - bad service 
- H&M - poor customer service 
- H&M - sold me a damaged item with no inside tag and won't let me return it 
- H&M - bad customer service 
- H&M - terrible customer service 
- H&M - false advertising to hype designer launches
- H&M - really angry customer
- H&M - customer service
- H&M - absolutely zero customer service!!!
- H&M Willow Grove - rude/lazy workers