H&M / a very rude staff in h&m fitting room in metrotown burnaby

Burnaby, BC, Canada Review updated:

I was at H&M on April 4, 2012, trying out a dress, at 6:15 pm, there was a white girl just started a shift in the fitting room... She was talking to me very rudely at the beginning to go bak to my room instead of leaving my stuff there alone; afterwards, I left the fitting room n forgot to bring back the number tag with me...however, she yelled at me " you have to go back your room and bring back the number". I was so confused! Wasn't that her job? Or she was supposed to ask me nicely to cooperate with her? I didn't feel comfortable with her words and attitude so I didn't feel I should do it! However, she yelled at me again, " u have to go back to your room and bring your number to show how many clothes you have tried!" It really made me feel I was suspected as a thief! Her attitude and behavior were really rude and uncceptable!!! I am seriously, highly disappointed at these kind of services! And i will patiently wait for your reply! Please contact me ASAP!

Ki

Comments

• La
      20th of Sep, 2013

That's not her job. In order for her to count you out she needs to see the number from your room. Youre not the only customer she hast to deal with. Can you imagine f she had to go after every room whenever a person left to count them out? It would take too long and people would of complain about that too. Next time they ask you to do it, do it and dont make a scene.