H&Mhorrible service and no customer love

F

Went to the H&M store in West Covina pon 10/8/2011. Waited in line for 40 mins while carrying over $500 worth of items. Finally I was the next one up when I saw a small sign handwritten up by the register that stated "ATM machine down, Sorry for the inconvenience" The girl at the cash registered said "sorry but our ATM/Credit machine is down but we can hold your items while you get cash." Ok so no problem since I was at the mall. I ran to the nearest ATM maching pulled out cash came back and went straight to the registered avoiding another 40 min wait in line. Employee at the register stated I got to wait in line again...WTF!!! First off the ATM/Credit card down machine sign is only visible if you are up next in line. Since the line was extremely long no one in the back was able to see it. Secondly, H&M no only caused an inconvenience they by having you go to the nearest ATM machine but they want you to go back wait another 40 mins for their problem in which they completely pass down to customer. On top of that the employees at the register was completely rude!! How are you going to cause me a inconvenience and on top of that be rude to me!! I was going to purchase over $500 worth of items that's equivalent to several customers combined!!! They should have allowed me to purchase the items that were placed on hold for me when I came back..It only took me 10 min to go to an ATM machine and come back. Further, it was H&M who caused the inconvenience not customer. How the hell are they going to treat you terrible even after the customer helped in the solution. Capitalism in its finest!! Well take your money its just YOU who we don't care about!!! H&M never again will I go to a place that prides over making your life an inconvenience at the expense of you filling their fat capital corporate belly!! (Trust me I know they are a Euro company but it doesn't excuse their capital ideas and killer of Democracy!!)

• La
    Ladykau Jul 24, 2013

Machines being down isnt the employees fault. Its the machines company.