H&Mbad customer service

M

The following submission is regarding cashier #039161 and leading manager the evening of 3/6/2011 (both neglected to identify themselves).

What should have been a simple return has now turned into a nightmare of phone calls. Upon approaching the counter to return my shirt I was asked for my license and my phone number. I provided it as requested, the item was beyond the 30 days for a refund so store credit was given. The cashier processed my credit, when she was done she handed me a receipt with the store card. Five hours later, I've already returned home and realize my license is missing. Cashier 039161 did not return my license and she did not make attempts to resolve the error, while in possession of my contact information.

When I called the store that evening to locate my license the manager on duty confirmed that they had it. I informed her that I do not live close by and that it'd be a huge inconvenience to drive back and so I asked if she would be able to mail it to me or drop it off at a USPS mailbox. To my request she replied "I dunno, I'll see what I can do." As of last night my license was with H&M, today it's whereabouts are unknown. H&M management has failed to provide acceptable customer service and do not hold themselves accountable for my loss.

• Ae
    A'elh Daet May 16, 2016

this evening we been in H&M al sharq mall in bawabat..ive been looking for some particular things, I'm in hurry so I ask the lady working there to help me find the things that ive been looking, , , and I get shock because this lady says (WAIT FOR FIVE MINUTES) then turn around, , and when I asked her why she do that, she start yell at me, , , , THAT WAS THE KIND OF STAFF THAT YOU HAVE H&M??????

STAFF NAME;EVELYN KANYEGO

• La
    Ladykau Jul 24, 2013

Your license your responsibility

• Me
    meech123 Mar 20, 2012

It sucks that they forgot to give you your license back, but I would never ask someone to mail me my license.
    So many things could go wrong with that, like you have learned.

If you want something done right, do it yourself.

• La
    laurenkateclare Sep 10, 2011

Upon deciding on a new winter coat I proceeded to make my way to the check out on the second floor of the Stratford-upon-Avon store. On my way over I passed 3 members of staff working on a rail of clothing that consisted of about <10 items. I reach the till and as I would in any retail shop waited patiently for one of said staff members to come serve me. I waited and waited and then waited some more, I even double checked to see if the till was open. The store was not busy but it was not empty enough to not have someone on the till or at least close by so that they can serve a paying customer in a timely manor. Instead the three members of staff turned, stared at me and then carried on sorting out this empty rail. I work in customer service and by any means this was shoddy service, but then who am I to say that this text from a boy didn't deserved their full attention. The girls then left to return the <10 items from the rail together. Just as I was about to leave a manager walked past and asked if I was waiting to be served, she then called one of the girls back who was designated to be on the tills to come and serve me. Obviously upset that I had disturbed her with my highly unreasonable demands of wanting to hand over cash I received a very frosty reception. I was accompanied by a manager from a retail department store who was absolutely disgusted with what she had just witnessed. What upsets me more is that Stratford is a tourist town and relies on the money and trade this brings in. Its not a very good way to treat anyone but to think they could have done this to someone visiting the area! It does not show the company or the UK for that matter in a very good light.