Hitachi/Quadricool Air Conditioners / Gas Leakage in two AC's

1 India Review updated:

Hello to whomsoever it may concern,

I own two Hitachi Quadricool Window Air conditioners at my Delhi Residence since past two years. They have undergone periodic service by “Hitachi Authorized Service Personnel’s”. Last year during periodic service, there was a complaint of gas leakage in one of the two Air Conditioners and I got the problem solved by the Hitachi Authorized Personnel’s. During periodic service of both the Air conditioners this season, same problem occurred with other of two Air Conditioners. Leakage of gas in one AC can be a problem but if it is there in both the AC’s, then the problem is with the products delivered to me.

I am really surprised of this kind of problem with my both Hitachi Air Conditioners. This is a serious concern for me as I am getting far better performance from a Local AirConditioner than the Hitachi AirConditioners and will never ever recommend anyone to buy any product of Hitachi due to poor service and defective product. I would request the personnel directly from company to check the cause of the problems asap else I will take this matter to consumer court about the defective pieces.

The Authorized Personnel’s to service my Air Conditioners are Kay Dee Audiovisions, Sec-18, Noida.

For more details, you can contact me on the numbers mentioned in my signatures.

Regards,
Email: amrit-pal.singh@capgemini.com
www.capgemini.com Join the Collaborative Business Experience

Together. Free your energies
_____________________________________________________________

Comments

• Va
      8th of Jun, 2008

I have also bought carrier AC in 2005. And after this it is several times, I have faced the gas leakage problem. Now, it has become hell to me. Read my complete review on the below link:

Never buy any carrier AC product. It is the worst.

• Vi
      31st of Mar, 2009

Mr. singh's complaint/review seems to be quite authentic. i fully agree with him. if that is the case with hitachi, i also strongly recommend not to buy it.

• La
      13th of Apr, 2009

I bought & nos. Hitachi AC's out of which 2 never worked. The service department never responds, the dealer is a fraud and the product useless. If you are looking for peace of mind, never buy HITACHI.

• Vi
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I agree with this as well as all the complaints made for Hitachi. They should be asked to wind up business from India.

My issue
    A 1.5 tonne was supplied to me by one Vishwa Enterprises on 12.05.2009, tried to get it installed on 15.05.2009 however the same was installed on 23.05.2009 by a totally untrained person. AC was not working since it had no Gas, also confirmed by the person who came to install the same. Supplier took the issue lightly. A complaint was made to Hitachi on 23.05.2009 and their service person arrived on 24.05.2009 certifying there is no GAS and Hitachi should replace. Supplier was unconcerned ready to fill the Gas but no replacement (wanted me to read an open book or have a second wife) as well as Hitachi, after much follow-up, a replacement was sent on 20.06.2009, to the surprise that it was a repaired AC, worse then what I got it, could not be installed/replaced. Would Hitachi be able to compensate me for the Summer I am facing since 12.05.2009 without AC. HAHAHA.

Since all efforts are lost and 40 days patience is enough, I would be sending a "BEWARE OF HITACHI MESSAGE" to minimum 25000 e-mail IDs of my Company officers across India and also see that Hitachi is banned for future supplies in my company as well as the supplier Vishwa Enterprises (A Career dealer also) for supplying sub-standard material and adopting such unethical practices. My second step is going to Consumer Form and seeks damages for the loss of 40 days.

Material S. No. as recorded on the Final Call Report (prepared by a person probably who doesn't know English - A Hitachi Standard) M/c No. 090D19561, Com S.No. 333DT 8130671 Model RAV019EOD