High Tech Institute / Awful place
Yes High Tech Institute is full of incompetent, lying employees! I was approved for a loan, and they failed to send in the promissory note paperwork, and my loan was canceled. I re-applied with added information they needed, and the lovely brainless ###s that worked in the Finance Dept., faxed the paperwork, but didn't take the time to verify that they received it at the other end. The loan company didn't get it, so they canceled the loan a second time. They stated I needed a co-signer if I wanted the loan, which was supposed to be 4% interest.
Several weeks before I was to graduate, they told me I come up with $900.00, or they will eject me from school. I was forced to sign and "in-house" loan with 5% interest. I finished school, but they never had a graduation for us. THEY FORGOT! They even took 2 extra weeks to complete my paperwork, causing me to miss the deadline to apply for my massage license.
When they printed my diploma, it said I passed the Dental Assistant program. Told them it was not correct, and they said "People make mistakes!" They sent me the correct diploma, but never asked for the wrong one back!
They even let a student stay in school when he missed more classes than the state allows, because he paid for it! They are law breakers...
More High Tech Institute Complaints & Reviews
- High Tech Institute - school loans 
- High Tech Institute - The school is a ripoff
- High Tech Institute - Student Loan debt, unable to find work anywhere 
- High Tech Institute - rip off stole my money
- High Tech Institute - Debt of 22,000 and a degree that's not worth the paper its written on 
- High Tech Institute - Please do something about that school, it need to be close down