Hertz / customer neglect!

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

An Hertz employee by the name of Nick was extremely rude to me when I asked for his assistance. I had a question to ask this gentleman and requested that he approach me because I was traveling alone with a small child, 4 bags of luggage and plus a stroller. This individual informed me that he would not assist me because he believed that way that I waved for him to approach me was how you summoned a dog! To make a long story short, I got his immediate supervisor name Bob Shelby and the general manager name John Cherry and tried to complain. They will not return any phone calls. The issue was never address. I would not recommend this company to anyone!

Comments

• Er
      20th of Feb, 2009

I totally agree with you, Hertz has a very bad customer service. They are generally rude and they don't care about customer satisfaction. Their cars are dirty, an employee I spoke to about the state of their car, claims that it would take time to clean them up, and if the renter is late in returning, they too often rent out the cars without cleaning them. This is a very poor customer service. I hope this company would go under, by how their company does not inspire customer loyalty.