Herroom.comPossible Discrimination / Fraudulent Shipping / Verbal Abuse

When I ordered a bra from Herroom.com, I paid for Priority Shipping. They shipped residential economy via UPS. Per UPS residential economy IS NOT a UPS Priority Shipping method. According to customer service, they don't actually ship via Priority Mail service. They have thier own definition of Priority Mail. I said I must've misunderstood ( I thought if you pay for Priority Shipping, they use the Priority Shipping Method of the carrier they select, silly me). She said there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that I could've misunderstood that they had a different version of Priority Mail than everyone else. She basically called me stupid, I had also explained that I'm not stupid, I placed the order after vomiting all day from chemo. She couldn't get me off the phone fast enough, and refused to let me speak to a supervisor. Maybe they just discriminate against Cancer Patients, or maybe they are just rude to everyone. Either way, it's interesting to know that they treat customers this way, when simply asking for a 2.00 shipping credit. I wouldn't treat a dog the way I was treated.

Ff