Herbalized Solutions / Terrible experience

329 California Ave. Suite 15Santa Monica, CA, United States Review updated:
Do not believe any of the claims of this company. I followed everything they directed and even had 10 days with no toxins before I even started the program. They claim that all you need to do is go for 2 days with no toxins and follow the program and you will test clean. DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!! They will play on your fears, take your money and laugh all the way to the bank while you test dirty. They won't return e-mails or phone calls either. Save your money and do not give them a thing. IT DOES NOT WORK!!!
Va

More Herbalized Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

He
  4th of Aug, 2010
All I can say is you must be have been misinformed or not listening. They don't supply you with the luxury of testing clean...they put you on the right track to become healthy...healthy clean...and if you tested dirty for something in two days, then you must have been being tested for some type of drug. No way did they tell you that you can drug test clean in two days. It means, you have to make some changes in the way you eat and live to become healthy. The supplements given are to improve your overall health and feeliing of well being. It helps to give healthy changes time to show the benefits...I'm sure they never said two days. LOL that's like saying you will be healthy if you stop smoking in just two days...it takes time for toxins to leave the body and if your body is used to toxins then it certainly won't become clean over night or in two days. It is you that I do not believe. I just don't believe that was ever told to you. Show me where they ever put that in writing. I happen to enjoy the supplements and find they make a huge difference in the way I feel. They worked for me!!! :)
Ek
  21st of Mar, 2011
Well I can attest to the fact that the product does not work. I was just informed that I tested positive for marijuana. I have not smoked in more than a month, and was a light smoker, 1 to 2 hits a day. The product DOES NOT WORK.

SAVE YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET IT BACK!
He
  2nd of Dec, 2013
We apologize that the product did not work for you. While we do see a reported failures rate of around 6%, unfortunately results are not 100% successful for everyone. You are eligible for a money back guarantee, and if you do provide your test results you will receive a refund.