Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — it isn't that hard to follow up on a fax
They will call everyday to get money, but when your bill has been cleared as it was a mistake in the first place and you over pay and send a check and see from a printed bank statement when and where it was cashed and have to send a fax of the printed copy, they are taking over a week just to confirm that they received a fax.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Cincinnati, OHI have to call at the end of the week and hope they actually received it. I have a feeling they will say they never received it and then I will have to re-fax it and wait what another 2 weeks? This is ridiculous.
I am just trying to get my refund of $448.91. I sent a cashiers check issued 3/07/17 and it was cashed 3/20/17 through a fifth third bank. The check number is [protected] made out to HRRG on behalf of Kara Milbrandt.
More Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] Complaints & Reviews
- HRRG Collections - bogus bill 
- HRRG Collections - false billing 
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group - harrassing calls everyday 
- HRRG Collections - false billing practices 
- HRRG Collections - collectiion practices /extortion 
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] - calls stating I must call them about unspecified unpaid pill
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] - medical bill resolution - rude and belligerent associates
- HRRG - harrassment 
- HRRG - super rude 
- HRRG - emergency medical bill