Healthbuy.com / fraud

Do not purchase anything from this fraudulent company.

I ordered a 6 month supply of a product touted as being safe for long-term use for approximately $170, which after further research was the exact opposite recommendation from every herbal research company I read.

Within 5 minutes of placing the order, I called the main # to cancel the shipment only to find out the call center was unable to deal with any issues whatsoever besides taking your money. They referred me to the customer "care" center which did not have a live person that answered the phone, but rather placed you into voice mail. I left a message and four others at this point, with no return call.

After the initial order I promptly submitting the on-line "rma" form which required you to agree to pay $10 for each product as well as the shipping charges before submitting the rma form. I noted my lack of agreement with those policies in that form prior to submitting it. I have received no response in any form nor have I received a product.

With the lack of any customer service whatsoever and the complaints I have now read, it is evident that this is a fraudulent company. I plan to file a dispute with paypal.com and pursue other legal means.

Comments

Ma
  6th of Mar, 2009

This fraudulent company is only interested in your money. Don't ever order from this website. Their 'Customer Service' doesn't exist. You can't call or email them. I've emailed them 4 times. No one ever replied. You can only place orders. Good luck trying to get a refund. FRAUD!!! SCAM!!!

Je
  21st of Mar, 2009

ordered a free trial as well 6.95, never got on email confirmation so I thought the order didn't go through, but sure enough on my credit card was 6.95, never got anything, couldn't find a number to call, so I went online and canceled everything and reported it to my card company. I got email confirmation that I would not be charged again, and guess what I was(imagine that) I looked at their list of pre made emails and nothing fit my problem, so I called my bank and disputed it they actually had a number for them and called them with me on the phone, they said they had a problem with shipping orders and couldn't say that I received anything, but would refund me full in 3-5 business days.

I have a number for them if anyone needs it

818-303-9314 extension 314

Ad
  4th of Apr, 2009

i would also like to file complaint against them, i order 6 months pack, they didnot mail me any confirmation of the shipping and tracking number, when i called them up, the female was very rude n said they dont have tracking number and dont know whether the product has been shipped, finally i didnot receive the products
so i'm planning to lodge a complaint against them