Healthbuy.com / scam

1 350 N. Glenoaks Boulevard Suite 305 Burbank, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818 303 9253

I had placed an order on Feb 15 night than I changed my mind and I cancelled it right away minutes later after I placed the order on their customer support section on their website. I received a email confirmation from their automatically. Then on Feb 16 after 9 am, I called them to cancel the order and stop the shippment but was put on hold for hours and no one talked to me. There was only the answering matchine at work. I had called 3 or 4 times and every time was the same result. No human answers only the machine. Then I only could to their website support section to cancel my order and stop shipment 3 or 4 time. And I got the order cancelation acknowlage messages so I thought "Ok they probably cancelled my order.

Then at about 9 pm. I received their shipping confirmation email.

This is comapany is scam. They don't take phone calles. Their customer support section and contact section are useless. They won't let you cancel the order. They will ship to you and then you will charege you large sum of re-stocking fee and shipping and handling. that's how they make their profit.

Da

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Mar, 2009

Sorry to hear about your negative experiences with HealthBuy. I do not work for healthbuy nor do I know anyone that works for them. I am a consumer just like you and my story is 100% true. I purchased Bowltrol and was sceptical just like the most of us. There is no question that the vast majority of products sold online is some sort of a scam. However, with Bowltrol..I can honestly say that the product works...and boy does it work. For some people it takes longer for the product to take hold...so be patient! Bowltrol has taken away the bloating, lost approx 7lbs without any dieting whatsoever and have regular bowl moments. What more can one expect. In short...this product is short of a miracle.

My name is Paul and feel free to e-mail me at gtafiles@hotmail.com.

• Qw
      19th of Mar, 2009

You are right I ordered the 21 day free trial and I noticed on my online statement there was a transaction of $79.90 which is not supposed to come out. So I called and I tried to cancel, but they kept saying not until the 21 days is up. Then I canceled online on the 21st day March 13, 2009 and got a confirmation e-mail that I was canceled and would no longer be billed. Well low and behold on March 16, 2009 they took $79.90 out of my account! I called and sat on the phone for 1 whole hour. Then got disconnected. So I called another number sat on the phone for 15 minutes till someone answered and [censored] HANK (which is probably not his real name)tells me that I should have canceled before the 21 days. Which they will not give my money back! So I'm going to complain to my bank with an unauthorized transaction of $79.90 and I also made a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I hope that gets me somewhere, I got my hours and wages cut at work and cannot afford $79.90 for something I did not want! It's a big scam Healthbuy.com - don't go there and don't order anything from them.

Julie

• Qw
      19th of Mar, 2009

I think alot of those stupid websites are big scams!

• Da
      15th of Jul, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I never gave them permission to order a product called acnezine.com. I just wanted to compare its shipping costs with another site, so I cancelled my page after I put in my credit info. They wrote to me trying to encourage me to complete my order but I ignored the email. To my surprise, the next day I realised that they did infact take money from my credit card and supposedly shipped the products to me. When I complained, the customer service rep argued with me and in summary told me that I did give permission, when I didn't and the email was a mistake on their part. Ultimately she told me to send it back for a refund. Why should I have to pay to ship something that I did not want in the first place. I thought it was a mistake that they did not want to acknowledge but now from reading all these other complaints I realise that these people are scam artists. And such a pity because Acnezine does work.

• Ru
      2nd of Sep, 2009

DO NOT DEAL WITH HEALTHBUY.COM IN ANY WAY!!! There will be unauthorized charges on your card, they will sell your information and will not refund your money. Buyer beware!!!

• Mr
      11th of Nov, 2009

I applied to Alto White and was duly sent my free trial from Ultra Herbal . I do not wish to continue with the item but cannot get to cancel either buy phone, no number!! or through internet as it seems that Alto White, Ultra Herbal and Health Buy are all connected in this scam. Please help me to contact someone as I am a pensioner and cannot afford for money to taken out off my account. Does anyone know who I can contact.

Jackie Hubbard Shropshire, England

• Mr
      11th of Nov, 2009

Have nothing to do with Alto White.

• Fr
      10th of Aug, 2010

Last night, to my surprise, I noticed two charges to my credit card: 1) BUY HEALTH QPS, for roughly 135 USD (but charged in Mexican pesos), and 2) HEALTHBUY 818-3039253, for about 164 USD (also in pesos). I NEVER EVER did access a web page from this A...holes, nor did I knew about this company.
    I have no idea how they got my credit card charged.

I called my bank customer care service and they suggested to block the card right away, which I did, and have a new one issued. It should arrive in about 2-3 weeks time.

The amount charged has been reimbursed already.

I can only comply to everyone else's suggestion: do not even waste time trying to clarify the problem with this SCAM COMPANY ... cancel your plastic and ask for a new one.
    You'll spare yourself quite a bit of adrenaline and frustration.

Be well,
    Francisco, from Monterrey Mexico

• Ad
      27th of Sep, 2010

I would just like to know how I can get hold of these people, I have tried everything. I have emailed to numerous email addresses i thought were associated with them as they dont supply an email address only a postal address which is sooooo 19th century. I haven't received my order and it seems for them to reship I need to pay an extra $19.94. THat's rediculous and they are accredited with SURESHIP which is insurance on the goods you buy. I am worried that they may charge me for the next supply and I haven't even received my first! If anyone knows how to contact them PLEASE email me on devriesadele@gmail.com

• Ji
      1st of Apr, 2011

I have never heard or ordered anything from this company and received charges two months in a row for $14.95 on my credit card. I've called my credit card company, they reversed the charges, and I filed a dispute. This is a scam company. Beware.

• Hi
      24th of Nov, 2011

That's true. I used to order items on line from other company and I always received it early. But this company is different my order is more than a month already and yet until now I have not yet received the item. Worse, I try to call their customer service but I can't get in touch with them and no way . I would rather advise those other customers to avoid dealing with this company .

• To
      19th of May, 2014

Do not give them your CREDIT CARD info. They will charge you for things you did not authorize. Cancelled my card immediately after I received $235 in charges on my card and they were only authorized for $149!! I called to complain and they said I should have read the "fine print". Very unethical company. They will scam you!!