Healthbuy.com / healthbuy.com - personal data misuse!!!

350 N Glenoaks Boulevard Suite 305
Phone: 1-800-756-4120

on Jan 26/09 I broke up early - did NOT complete order procedure on the web site, because of dubious checkout system.
They tracked me down, sent me an e-mail "...that they have noticed that I have not completed the order..." and offer me a 10% discount..."
More suspicious than before I went back to the link and closed it.
After that, 5 seconds later, they sent a 2nd e-mail ..."we thank you for your order...will charge your CC (no amount!)...shipping announcement..." !!!

The point is: they did not only track down my e-mail address for "follow up offer", they FINISHED the checkout "by them selfes" of (EVERY !!!???) BROKEN UP ORDER PROCEDURE !!!

Bcs. of my early broke-up, I even dont know yet how much they will/have charged my CC. Add. there is no kind of invoice, order confirmation, payment confirmation etc. available.
Sent 2 mails to Customer Support several minutes after the event by form sheet for explanation-after a day I got a mail ..."call us to discuss personally..."-----oversea!!!???
Answered by mail-will do in writing, refused the order, will not accept shipment, accused them of personal data misuse.

Would very much appreciate further informations about actions against this company. There must be something going on somewhere against them-this has to be stopped.

Thank you for your attention.

N  7th of Mar, 2009 by
Received the same bogus shipment after the webpage closed out. Received merchandise, seal was broken open, only 58 capsule (instead of 60) in bottle. If I do not receive proper credit, it will force me to file a complaint with my credit card company and with the department of weights and measures.
A  7th of Jun, 2009 by
I ordered a months supply of Thyromine - over $200 taken out of cc a/c, however, it has not arrived. I cannot contact Healthbuy in any way. I am very disappointed and don't know what to do. I live in Australia.

Health Buy Logo Health Buy