HDFC Bank / personal loan fraud

1 bangalore, India

Dear sir / madam

This is regarding my personal loan -[protected]. I have applied for personal loan online after that I got call from your representative miss nandini (ph no - 9964349331), she asked me about my amount requirements and told me to that she will get it approved my loan @11.5% and asked me to submit document after that for same intrest rate I submitted my documents, than I got mail from hdfc that my loan has been approved @13.99% intrest for 48 months, than again miss nandini called me and asked to submit 3 blank cheque, for that I told her that I don't want pl at 13.99% intrest rate because I was getting loan from other banks also in less intrest, I asked her to cancle this application... After 15 minutes again she called and his manager mr. Chauhan (ph no-8951441681) asked me why I am not taking this loan, same thing I told him that I don't want loan @13.99% intrest, because I was getting form sbi @12.05%... Than he told me that he will make it 11.5% for 60 months and 1% will be processing charge for which emi will be ₹3299/ month... I again asked him that if intrest will be more than @11.5% than I am not going to take this loan, than he assured me he will do it for @11.5% only... After that he send his executive for cheque collection and agreement sign... But now what happen without my knowledge they have credited amount to my account @13.99% intrest for 48 months and 2.5% processiong fee, which I can't afford, and now I am feeling trapped by hdfc.

Sir/madam I am defence employee, I had a faith in hdfc banking, still I have faith that you will consider this issue and will take necessary action as soon as possible.

Regards