HDFC bank / harassment by the recovery department!

Even after receiving confirmation mails from customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com dated 19/10/2006 about the payment of Rs18000. And even after the issuing of the Settlement letter from the HDFC bank and even after showing the payment receipts to the recovery department. The recovery department is harassing by calling, for the amount of Rs15222.

A  26th of Oct, 2008 by
This is a Proven Fact that HDFC bank Collection Department has proved to be the MOST rude and Worthless in terms of Customer Addressing factors...

They violate the RBI rules like a Cake Bite ..because they know ( just by recording their Voice ) the customer will not be able to prove anything ..and so they keep on calling Customer's family and use abusive Languages which highly deem the morality factor of the individual.

I think RBI should Make the Helpline for Credit Card Customers (https://secweb.rbi.org.in/BO/compltindex.htm) ... Better Available in the web world ..so that their Defined Ombudsman authorities can take immediate action on the bank proceedings and repeated harrasment to the customer and its family..

For other to get facilitated ..I am stating the Address of the URl from where you can get the Address of the Ombudsman officers and send them letters .. ( BUT A Call number is also needed to be placed in this Page )

N  28th of Dec, 2008 by
Hi, as we all know all the govt. procedure is very slow and the lawyers ask for too much of money but now you can ask free advice for you consumer related quary at http://www.consumercourt.in and submit your complaint for the free replay.
D  24th of Sep, 2009 by
Hello There,

Hi This is Manoj Thakkar, HDFC Bank Executive Harrasing By Calling and They Also used a Bad Words For Recovery The Amount, HDFC Banks Call From 022-30966302 these numbaer, Executive Give pressure To us, So Please Its my Request To you For Solve my Genuine Problem... Please...Please...

My name Is Manoj thakkar
Contact no.: 022- 25606644
A  10th of Feb, 2011 by
This is Gaurav Sethi From Delhi and Collection Department of HDFC Bank is good for nothing and HDFC Bank cannot update anything in there Backend as well. I was using a Credit Card from the HDFC Bank and I have settled the same in 5 Installments of Rs 6000/- Each month. I already have a letter and still these are calling me again and again. Can anybody give me the email id of the Consumer Court. So that I can get this thing clear from HDFC Bank.

Gaurav Sethi