HCC Insurance Company / Denial of all claims

1 United States

I was 32 when I was hospitalized with a bacteria infection of my blood for what had gone misdiagnosed for 2 months this summer.I then needed an emergency open heart surgery to replace a valve the bacteria had eaten away at.

I had bought HCC through a broker and felt like it was a sketchy company when I purchased since I was told it was not under the Affordable Care Act. But, HCC assured the broker, and both the hospitals I was hospitalized at that I was covered. Now, over 4 months after my surgery, HCC has denied every claim. Most are denied for pre-existing.

I did not know what I had until hospitalization. I have started to work with Ingrid Robison ingrid.[protected]@yahoo.com, she can help.

I most likely will have to pay my medical bills on my own and it will affect me and my family greatly.

I suggest anyone that is confused or frustrated with HCC and feels that they have been cheated out of the coverage HCC claims to provide, to contact Ingrid, her contact is above .She can help and give you piece of mind about this fraudulent company.

HCC Insurance Company